[singlepic id=1428 h=84 w=150 mode=web20]CST Racing Trophy Truck #26. This SCORE tagged trophy truck is race proven to be a finisher, and can be competitive for a podium spot with the right driver. Truck has always qualified in the top 20 at each BITD race attended. Some features are a 750hp Redline LS7 Motor, Mogi Turbo 400, Fox Racing Shox, Howe steering, Toyo 37” tires on Walker wheels.
Truck will be race prepped and ready to go upon purchase. Sale includes lights, spare parts, body molds, wheels / tires. Will sell without the motor if interested.
- Chassis & Suspension – Designed & built By CST Performance Suspensions:
Chris Robinson, Jake Bryan, Mike Robinson and Paul Dickerson
- Motor- Chevy LS 7 built by Redline
- Horsepower - 750
- Torque – 490 Ft-lb
- Fuel – VP Racing Fuel
- Fuel Capacity - 62 Gallons
- Transmission – Turbo 400
- Transmisson Builder – Mogi
- Rear Differential Assembly - Currie Enterprises
- Rear Differential - Gear Works 10"
- Rear End Housing - Chrisman
- Shocks - Fox Racing Shox 3.5” 4 tube bypass / 2.5” coil over
- Front Travel - 30”
- Rear Travel - 32”
- Brakes - Pro Am 6 piston
- Wheels - Walker Evans Racing
- Tires – Toyo 37 X 13.50 X 17
- Lights (8) - Sol Tek / Baja Designs
- Seats / Belts – Beard Racing Seats / DJ Safety
- Cooling Systems – Pwr Radiators
- Paint – L&G Enterprises
More images of this race truck at the Puro Off-Road Trophy Truck Portal
- Wheel Base - 129.5”
- Track Width - 96”
- Overall Lenth - 211”
- Race Weight - 5200 Lbs.
[media id=190 width=468 height=341]