posted Oct 27, 2015, 8:22 AM by Baja Racing
updated Oct 27, 2015, 9:01 AM
Mitjet technical specification sheet reads like a lot of fun and the price appears to be right as well. There is very little info to find at the moment and most of it in french. It's enough to introduce the vehicle and the video do show some of the cars capabilities.
The specs are from the www.ssv-baja.com website which gives a 3.5 litre V6 as engine while in the Mitjet Mag an advertisement shows a engine choice of 2.0l 4 cylinder 16valve with 230 hp and 780kg (1720lbs) weight.
Additional is the option of 4x2 and 4x4 given.
The engine sound in the video leans more to the 4 cyl. car
Jean Philippe Dayraut and copilot Cyril Debet raced that mini-truck at the Baja Aragon
Image credits: www.ssv-baja.com
- Engine: 3,5 liter, 6-cylinder, 300+hp
- Transmission: 6-speed sequential
- Weight: 1100kg (2425lbs)
- Chassis: two-seat homologated ASN type FIA
- Lenght: 3970 mm (13.02 ft)
- Width: 1970 mm (6.46 ft)
- Suspension travel f&r: 400 mm (15.7 inch)
- Shocks: 3-way competition
- Tires: Bf Goodrich Mud terrain 245/70/17
- Max. Speed: 200km/h (124 mph)
- Tank: 200 liters (52 gallon)
- Body: Polyester
- Options: LED bar, spare wheel, Terratrip, Kit strap and shackle.
- Price: 65'000 €